This week’s 7 Days of Style was actually a request from a reader who wanted outfits using items we have in our closets. So, I thought I’d do just that with a twist. I used ten items I think every single woman needs in her closet right now. I firmly believe the outfit combinations are endless if you have these ten items hanging in your wardrobe. These ten have never let me down. Of course there’s more to add to the collection, but this is just the start. It’s a mini capsule collection for your autumn winter closet. They are outfits designed with every woman in mind! So, enjoy… (ps. I’ve linked the items I’m wearing, or the closest thing available and some links are affiliate)
3. A pair of wide leg black trousers (mine are old Zara and I have them in four colours).
6. A camo jacket! (this one is Old Navy and I’ve had it for ten years now!)
7. The perfect puffer vest in any colour, big loose enough to layer with! (Found this one on eBay )
9. Joggers you can lounge in but can also be worn out and about!
10. Wide leg pleather trousers. Yup, you need them. Don’t argue!
(Additionals: A great wide brown leather belt and a borrowed men’s striped shirt!)
And if you have all those in your closet, you’ll find yourself with a heck of a lot more than just seven days of style!
But, for now, here are your seven days of outfits: