As often as I can, I’m going to endeavour to bring you the daily dozen. Yeah, yeah, give me a hard time for it not actually being daily! I deserve it! The weekly dozen didn’t have the same ring to it… and in an ideal world, one day, this will be daily. For now, it’s “as often as I can and it might be daily.” These are all pieces that are brand new in stock and worthy of being on your radar. I always put them on instagram stories first, then follow them here on the blog the day after! So, if you want first grabs, head over to my Instagram and check out the stories regularly so you have the best chance of buying things before they sell out! Full disclosure: This post does include affiliate links!
1. The teeny tiny bags are in this season. This little faux fur bag is as small as I’m willing to go!
2. The marble effect dress!
3. Give me a tweed coat every single day of autumn, please!
4. Looks like Ralph Lauren. Certainly inspired by. There’s no denying that. But, this sweater comes with a high street price.
5. I love a monochromatic moment. But, what steals the shoe with this coat is the lapel!
6. The perfect slip on shoe.
7. Chanel? Looks like it, doesn’t it. Nope, this jacket is high street and a steal.
8. Fringe is back (but did it ever really leave?)…. this coat, though!
9. I want to live in this poncho come winter. That’s the plan.
10. A statement coat that will be a statement forever!