This week’s Instagram style audit showcases everything from layering with jumpsuits to skinny white jeans and the many ways to pair them. In short, let this act as your mini, but marvelous, edit of the best instagram has to offer. Style bloggers aren’t just out there to show you what to buy, it’s all about providing inspiration in how to use what’s lying around in our own wardrobes!
1. The button down shirt and pleated skirt combo is a winning combination no matter what the clash in pattern or colour. Embrace, work and strut it out!
|Follow Mary Orton on Instagram|
2. Thinking it’s too cold for that jumpsuit? Think again. It’s all about layering, and this is done perfectly herewith.
|Follow Erica Davies on Instagram|
3. Every woman needs a white dress in their wardrobe this season. There’s really nothing more to say!
|Follow Gary Pepper Girl on Instagram|
4. A denim jacket is your best friend during spring summer. Buy and keep at the ready for the chilly mornings still to come.
|Follow We Wore What on Instagram|
5. Yes, lace ups are hanging around for summer, so pair with a simple dress and let the shoes do the talking.
|Follow Krystal Schlegel on Instagram|
6. The preppy look is one that will never die. Oh, and the shoulder sling of a sweater is here to stay, from 1980s to present day, it’s a classic way to work your layers whether you’re Martha’s Vineyard or Marbella.
|Follow Julia Hengel on Instagram|
7. You can never go wrong with a simple striped dress. Pair with a colour pop in the form of a great bag or a pair of statement heels.
|Follow Emily Jackson on Instagram|
8. Completely uninspired by your closet this morning? Throw on a pair of skinnies, a classic trench and tie your hair back to channel your inner superior spy!
|Follow Sincerely Jules on Instagram|
9. This outfit is as sleek as it gets – simple cropped jeans, striped shirt and a checked blazer. Complete the ensemble for a pair of good old fashioned statement heels and you’re good to go.
|Follow Marissa Webb on Instagram|
10. Remember, ladies, gingham is back in a big way this season. Embrace it for any outfit accent from head to toe. Oh, and monogramming… don’t get me started. Initial everything!
|Follow Blair Eadie on Instagram|