Here we are, a new week and a new chance to strike out on the path to style perfection. For those of you struggling with inspiration for your weekly wardrobe, take on a board a few tips from the top bloggers in existence at the moment. They’re sharing bare shoulders, barely there jeans and unbelievable statement bags. Trust me, there are some looks you’ll want to keep for later in this bunch. Enjoy, and have a great week ahead!
1. There seems to be no end in sight for just how big those jean rips are going to get this season….
|Follow Song of Style on Instagram.|
2. Statement bags will never die, and they’re made all the better by pom poms this season.
|Follow Kattanita on Instagram.|
3. Flip this whole need for a statement bag on its head and take a note out of this blogger’s book by stepping out with no bag at all, just one stylish simple look to grab the street’s attention.
|Follow WendysLookBook on Instagram.|
4. Proof that all your really need to complete any look is a chic denim jacket and a smile.
|Follow CarrieC on Instagram.|
5. For those who are looking for a dress that makes a splash, opt for this “she sells seashells by the seashore” number.
|Follow SarahKJP on Instagram.|
6. Proof that brighter is always better when it comes to style (in my book at least).
|Follow JuliaHEngel on Instagram|
7. For those who dare to bare, try mixing and matching your teeny tiny shorts with massive clutches.
|Follow SincerelyJules on Instagram.|
8. The moral of the story here is that shoulders are so summer. Let them shine in off-the-shoulder tops and dresses!
|Follow TuulaVintage on Instagram.|
9. If it ties or swings, it needs to be part of your spring summer wardrobe. Just remember that.
|Follow WITblog on Instagram.|
10. Last, but certainly not least, proof that culottes are cool, if you style them to work with your body shape.
|Follow GaryPepperGirl on Instagram.|