10 things you need to know about the Karl Lagerfeld London flagship store:
1. The address: 145-147 Regent Street.
2. You can buy little Karls there (see image below).
3. The bags are to die for. Remember, Karl Lagerfeld also designs for Chanel. You do the math.
4. In addition to little Karls and bags, you’ll also find men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, sunglasses, leather goods, watches, scarves, footwear, books and many limited edition items from Uncle Karl himself.
5. This is the largest Karl Lagerfeld store to date.
6. Fitting rooms come complete with a Photo Booth so you can selfie the hell out of every outfit.
7. You’ll find over a dozen items featuring a Union Jack in the building.
8. You can leave a personal note for Karl on one of the store’s many iPads. Yowsers!
9. This store is a monochromatic heaven, just like the man himself.
10. Everyone loves Karl. The opening party saw British Royalty and Celeb royals walk the black carpet with the hopes of spending just a moment by Karl’s side… and for a chance to be the first to shop the store.