London Fashion Week: Ashish Autumn Winter 2014

Ashish brought me back to life last night with his autumn winter 2014 collection. This is a show I never miss during fashion week. Ashish shakes things up, he takes chances and has fun with fashion and is about as serious as a mold of jell-o. The end result is always something fantastic. While 90% of the collection is tough to wear out and about outside of fashion week, the other 10% is wearable, workable and definitely worth keeping. All that being said, 100% of the collection is worth sitting up and taking note of from start to finish. 

From Vogue Jeans to jean ruffles bigger than the model wearing them, these are fashion statements bigger than fashion itself. While we are very traditional in our approach to style, this collection is a breath of fresh air – a risk taker that had me clapping heartily as Ashish took his bow. {Ashish}


Looking for Something?


Never miss a post! Sign up to the weekly newsletter for exclusive first looks, blog updates and personal general musings, delivered every Monday, straight to your inbox: