1. Macaron Box £10 – Do I really even need to mention, in a macaron crazed world, why these would be an ace stocking stuffer?
2. Diptyque Scented Oval £32 – Find out which Diptyque fragrance is her favourite and buy these so she can keep her closet smelling as lovely as she does. I’m an addict. Have at least four hanging in each closet.
3. Muffin Top Cupcake holders $12.95 – Too brilliant for words and such a good laugh at Christmas.
4. Bubble Gum Message Maker £3.50 – You’ll have tons of fun printing messages on bubble game tape. It’s Christmas, you’re meant to be silly.
5. Tangle Teezer £16 – If you have not tried the Tangle Teezer before, you are living on a sad hair planet. I bought mine six months ago and haven’t looked back. If you have young girls, this brilliant invention will save your life. This is the deluxe version and will last forever.
6. Juice Apple Home Charger £9.95 – I always find someone forgets their charger at Christmas. But more importantly, a charger is the best gift ever these days. Does anyone make it through a full day without an Apple recharge?
7. Novelty Pooing Reindeer £5 – Who isn’t going to laugh out loud when receiving a reindeer that supplies candy in a rude way? Ok, maybe not one for your grandparents, but a good laugh for young ones.
8. Body Shop Snowman gift set £17 – An easy win with this one folks. Who doesn’t love The Body Shop? Body scrub and lotion… sorted!
9. Santa Rubber Ducky £5 – Give the gift of a bathtub companion.
10. Christmas Pudding Bin Bags £7 – These are perfect for the Christmas cleanup. It will give your garbage man a smile on what has to be the worst day of the year to be a garbage man… the day after collection.
11. Tea Sub £10 – I have to admit I bought this for myself last Christmas and use it religiously. Of course it’s a lot more fun if you are using a clear glass mug. But that’s neither here nor there. The Tea Sub takes an ordinary experience and turns it into a rather fun moment in time.