One of my favourite things to write about in London is the opening of a new store. This might have something to do with my addiction to shopping, but I love being one of the first people allowed in a store to have a look around and share the goodies with readers before anyone else gets to see inside.
Here’s a look at some of the favorites from 2013, from fashion to homewares, and everything in between.
1. Chanel’s new London Flagship store
2. Paul Smith’s new London store
3. Oscar de la Renta in London (more of a new season launch but also a first look at store)
4. The Harper’s Bazaar Boutique at Bicester Village
5. J.Crew’s London Flagship Store
6. First look at Petit H, the workshop behind the London pop-up
7. Disney’s new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Harrods
8. Chopard’s Animal World pop-up at Harrods
9. West Elm opens in London