If only we hadn’t limited ourselves by just “five finds” this week. There are so many cool products out there to share so this week was a tough one….
1. Not sure if you remember the gold glitter Miu Miu heels that everyone went crazy for last year? They sold out pretty quickly and sadly we didn’t get to the shop on time to secure our own pair. Well, thank goodness for people like Boden, who have decided to carry the trend through again this year. These Dazzling Heels $178 are perfect for party season and you’ll find they last through right into the warmer months, which are hopefully ahead somewhere in the distant future.
2. This Gap Animal Print Calf Hair Tote (on sale for $129 in select colours) is an absolute find! It comes in multiple colours, including leopard print, and it’s become our favourite bag on the high street. Holds everything, looks amazing and doesn’t cost the world.
3. Speaking of leopard print, we’re in love with this Topshop Leopard Print Pencil Skirt $72. Chic, yet edgy, this skirt will work perfectly with a camel coloured knit or a casual rock t-shirt. Hello, style versatility.
4. Been paying attention to Lanvin jewellery this season? It’s style with a statement and that statement will easily set you back four to five figures. Baublebar are following in the footsteps of the fashion giant and introducing gold with goodness. Check out this Gold Happy Collar Necklace $40 for a slice of style.
5. Statements are also being made on sweatshirts this season. Old Navy’s Trust Your Heart Sweatshirt $29.94, makes a statement in a staple color. Wear with jeans or a printed skirt for a super chic look.