1. Donna Karan Oversized Sweater £1,195 – Let’s be honest, this is a splurge. It’s a big splurge. But when it comes to knitwear, there is no one in the world that knows how to link cozy and stylish better than Donna Karan. She is a mastermind. Throw this on with leggings and big UGG boots to make a horrible weather day into a cozy and stylish one.
2. Rosie for M&S Cashmere Trousers £99 – I’ve not only bought a pair of these for myself, I’ve also invested in a few pairs for Christmas presents for good friends. This cashmere is heavenly and I do believe every woman needs a pair of cashmere trousers to slip into after a long day working. There is nothing better on this earth. These are a great quality and a fantastic price point for being cashmere!
3. Fat Face Socks £16 – This is the only time you won’t hear someone complaining about having socks under the Christmas tree. These Fat Face socks are the thick super soft variety that are slipped on for special moments of comfort. They are the perfect accessory to a warm fire and a cup of hot chocolate. Don’t forget the marshmallows.
4. Coach Rabbit Fur and Cashmere Tie $598 – The one item from today’s list that is best worn outside the house. I am quite simply in love. The ultimate in luxury.
5. Anorak Kissing Stags Blanket £85 – In my opinion, you can never have too many blankets around the house at this time of year. I keep one in every room and at least four or five in the living room for those moments when unexpected guests drop by and you find yourself settling in for an afternoon of gossip and goodness.