Day two of London Fashion Week and I’m carrying a slightly larger bag and one that I’m head over heels in love with. It’s the Meli Melo Thela Rose Cervo Tote and it’s a bag I recommend you all buy into, especially if you love a large tote. If you’re wondering where you’ve seen it before, this bag has been swinging from Olivia Palermo’s arm for sometime now and it’s where my love affair with the brand began.
Now onto what’s inside:
1. Christian Louboutin iPad case… spikes, people. All the rage. I’ve been using this as both a clutch and an iPad case. I do love an accessory that’s versatile. Today, however, it was used as an iPad case to help capture the mood at London Fashion Week.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo. Keeping the hair fresh through 12 hours of catwalks and parties. You never know when you might need it so I’m keeping it handy just in case.
3. My scent and a bottle I never go anywhere without – Le Labo’s Santal 33!
4. Monica Vinadar’s new gold bracelet is a favourite that I’m wearing this week and loving. It’s casual cool mixing with refined elegance. I’ve worn her pieces for years but this is far and away a favourite.
5. Dior Airflash spray on foundation. For touch ups, don’t ya know.
6. David Kirsch Energy Bubbles – helping me make it through the day without collapsing! I usually save these for pre-workout drinks. But trust me when I say that LFW is a workout in itself!
7. Earlier this week I opened my office door to find a special delivery from an unknown source. Inside the envelope was a copy of “Confessions of a Showbiz Reporter,” by Holly Forrest. I’m carrying it around in case I get five minutes between shows. However, I fear this will have to wait to be a beach read.
8. Beats by Dre Headphones. Sometimes you just have to tune out. So for the moments that I’m resting in the back of the Benz between shows, I’ll occasionally throw on a tune or two while I’m writing up show reports.
9. Cocorose London Ballet Flats are always in my LFW bag. The heels can’t stay on all day. They just can’t. I’m a total wuss and not cut out for that sort of activity.