Welcome to the new Saturday feature on FFG. Every Saturday I’ll be showcasing five fabulous finds online that I haven’t been able to resist adding to my collection. So let’s kick off with the very first in the series….
1. ASOS Floral Dress – For those of you attending garden parties this summer, you’ll love this bargain basement find that looks as if it’s worth a lot more than you’ll end up paying for it. It’s a steal at £65 and can we worn any number of different ways. So far I’ve tried it out on it’s own, with a cardigan and with a jean shirt tied at the waist, which makes the dress appear as if it’s a skirt.
2. Egyptian Magic Cream – I’ve been hearing people talk about this cream for ages now and I finally broke down and bought something. It’s true what they say. You can use this for absolutely everything from eyelash growth to banishing blemishes. Seems to work better than most creams I’ve paid hundreds of pounds for. Oh and it’s only £25.
3. Juicy Couture Nautical Ring – Nautical is always in style, but there’s something about summer that has me embracing the Breton stripes and other nautical stripes more than ever before. This Juicy Couture is a favourite purchase of the week. Found it on the Outnet at 45% off!
4. Coach Legacy Flight Bag – This is a new addition to the Coach bag family and it’s my new summer favourite. It’s small enough to throw on and forget about but large enough to fit the necessities. Oh, and it’s gorgeous too!
5. Topshop Leopard Flats – Every woman should have a leopard flat in her closet. That’s all.