This past week has been a crazy one so please excuse my lack of updates. Two countries and four states later, I’m finally in a place where I can start bringing you guys up to speed. Here’s a look at the past few days from London to New York. I’m currently en route to the Southern states so look for less fashion and more max relaxation in the next “Fashionable Week in Review.”
1. Before leaving London we had an unplanned meeting of the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashlis. It’s a fashion favourite and we’re seeing them arrive in pairs everywhere.
2. New shoes from Zara. They’re studded. Really, do I need to say more?
3. Stopped by Primark’s Spring Summer 2013 press day last week and discovered some seriously fabulous treats for our feet in the season ahead.
4. And speaking of Primark, I sure hope someone remembers to put these glasses in the post to Anna Dello Russo. They’re right up her street.
5. Flying to NYC…
6. … Margaritas at touch down to ease the nerves!
7. And did I tell you I was taking momma goose with me?
8. While I was in NYC I popped in to see the Sorellina sisters… more to come on this.
9. Can you ever visit NYC at Christmas and not stop in to look on Rockefeller Center?
10. Let’s not talk about how much money I spent at the Baublebar in NYC.
11. Lunch at the shops at The Plaza. Lobster Roll, Santa Coke and cupcakes pretty much equal food bliss.
12. Look what I spotted at Barney’s… someone had been checking out Fashion Foie Gras on The Window.
13. TJ Maxx… I love your shopping carts! “I brake for Designer Fashion” indeed!