Mark you calendars, Londoners. Covent Garden’s Seven Dials and St. Martin’s Courtyard are holding a special night of shopping and celebration for the holiday season that is now definitely in full swing. On November 29th over 120 stores and venues will be offering 20% off for shoppers in the area. It’s all shaking down between 5pm and 9pm, thanks to MasterCard‘s Priceless London. Aw, but the fun doesn’t stop with shopping. There will also be live music, yummy nibbles and much more. Here’s a quick rundown of what you can expect…
- £50 luxury goodie bag for the first 200 shoppers to spend £100 on their MasterCard in conjunction with their shopping ticket. Claim from 5.30pm onwards at 15 Shorts Gardens.
- Show your ticket and enjoy a complimentary Courvoisier cocktail in the St Martin’s Courtyard’s Pop-Up Bar.
- Complimentary festive manicures by WAH Nails from 5.30pm at 15 Shorts Gardens for the first 75 shoppers who spend over £50 during the Shopping Night.
- Christmas will come early for 150 shoppers who will be selected at random and presented with a Golden Ticket for a lucky dip for prizes worth up to £150.
- Look out for our Black Cab photo booth in which you can capture a fun snap of you and your shopping friends.
- Vintage Tricycles serving complimentary mulled wine.
- Get a helping hand choosing your Christmas gifts with our inspiration window at 15 Shorts Garden. Shoppers will also have the chance to win the entire £1000 Christmas Gift Window on the Seven Dials’ Facebook page.
- A host of in-store activity including DJ The Dressing Parlour at Urban Outfitters, a Bombay Sapphire pop-up cocktail bar and tarot card reader at Diesel’s Flagship Store, Beauty Ambassador makeovers and a ‘gift’ balloon launch at Bare Escentuals, Kopapa’s Peter Gordon and head chef Selin serving warming snacks and Kopapa & Sipsmith’s Hot Gin Punch from their pop-up stall, DJ Sets from Breton and Kiwi and complimentary asahi beer at TopMan General Store, free consultations and complimentary fringe trims from the hair-care experts at Sassoon Salon, plus savour hot pork belly sandwiches and mulled wine from the Jamie’s Italian stall in St Martin’s Courtyard.
- Plus much, much more – see Sevendials.co.uk for details.
This post is supported by Mastercard.