Mad Men‘s Kiernan Shipka, who plays Sally Draper, is twelve and owns more Chanel than I do. Let’s start and finish there.
Ok, honestly though, Harper’s Bazaar’s Laura Brown recently sat down with the young actress in Los Angeles to discuss all things Mad Men, designers and being 12. Sounds a bit strange right? Interviewing a 12-year-old when it comes to fashion? Haven’t seen that really since back when Tavi was a youngster. Surprisingly, however, this is a VERY interesting interview and worth a watch. What we learned about Sally Draper, I mean Kiernan Shipka:
1. Kiernan is obsessed with Converse.
2. She wears Chanel like everyone else wears Converse.
3. Kiernan wears capes to work.
4. She’s hard core into vintage.
5. She owns Oscar de la Renta children’s pieces!
Ok Kiernan, we’re green with envy!