So I’m on the hunt, as always, for great finds and this month I’ve really had to narrow down the list as I have dozens I’d like to recommend, dear reader. From fab inexpensive dresses to classic must have handbags, here’s the list of my must grab goodies…
- Women’s belted navy blue printed dress from Old Navy… at $32.94 I can’t not sing this item’s praises. It’s a dress you can throw on with a necklace and a jean jacket and go! Easy peasy, people!
- Tillary Tote from J. Crew. Ok, this one’s a bit more expensive but it’s one of those bags you’ll have forever and carry a thousand times. It’s $228 and once you work out price per wear you might as well be paying yourself to buy this gorgeous bag!
- Kissing Crocodile Belt from Kate Spade. I couldn’t be more in love with this belt. It’s gorgeous and original and will definitely have you standing out in the crowd, especially if paired with a little black dress. A great accessory for your Spring wardrobe!
- A new and fabulous tortoise shell watch from Michael Kors. You know that gold watch everyone now has in the world of fashion? Well, Michael Kors is the designer of that piece and his collection for Spring is even better than autumn winter. The watch is $250 and will last for years (I’ve had my gold one for five before wrapping this new piece around my wrist).
- Eye Make-up Remover from Simple Skincare. I’m obsessed with finding the perfect eye makeup remover for sensitive skin. Beauty products for sensitive skin are hard to come by in general, and I find that makeup remover is particularly challenging to find. I feel like I look like a panda when I’m using most of them and this is always a funny moment when I am caught in the bathroom by the boy while removing my mascara and I look like Alice Cooper. The facial skincare products from Simple Skincare are changing that for me and without a massive pricetag. Under $7.
- Steve Madden Melter Slipons from Nordstrom. You can’t get much more “now” than a pair of leopard studded slipons. We don’t need to mention which designer these are channeling but I can tell you these are a fraction of the price at $138.95
- And speaking of leopard print… how about a splurge on yourself? Dolce & Gabbana’s leopard print cashmere scarf from Net-a-Porter is well worth the $495 price tag as it’s gorgeous and as luxurious as luxury gets!
- Dior New Look Mascara from Sephora. This is the best mascara I have ever used (and also why I need some good eye makeup remover…thank you Simple Skincare). At $28.50, this little wand will be your best friend after your first swipe. I’ve never had bigger lashes!
- Leighton Tuxedo Jacket from Anthropologie. I am absolutely in love with this jacket. Whether worn with a pair of jeans or on top of a cocktail dress for an evening event, it will be an absolute God-send in your wardrobe. Priced at $288.
- Cocoa Sandals from Jessica Simpson. Wedges are everywhere for Spring. I recommend stocking up now so you’ll be ready when that first warm day shows its face! These wedges are very reasonably priced at $98.
FTC Disclosure Notice: This post was created in connection with my appointment as an ambassador in the Simple® Skincare Program.
Visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare and twitter.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin.