Kate Moss has taken our breath away completely not only because she looks absolutely stunning in her custom Galliano gown but also because she looks so incredibly happy. In the photos from her wedding, which took place today in the Cotswolds, Kate is glowing from head to toe. She is the radiant bride we all hope to be on our big day.
So now on to the details of the wedding. Let’s break it down in bullet points for ya…
- Kate Moss wore Galliano and the Groom, Jamie Hince of The Kills, wore YSL.
- Sam McKnight styled Kate’s hair for the big day creating big waves crowned with a beautiful veil.
- Charlotte Tilbury was the makeup artist behind Kate’s natural looking skin.
- There were fifteen bridesmaids in total.
- Kate’s maid of honour wore Stella McCartney.
- Mario Testino was on the scene snapping away… no word on if he is the official wedding photographer or at least one of them.
- Vogue.com claims that Kate Moss will do three more outfit changes at the reception and all outfits are from Stella McCartney.
- It’s rumoured that Snoop Dogg is performing at the reception.
- Anna Wintour was at the wedding. She wore Prada.
- All guests at the reception were asked to bring water guns and bathing suits…. water fight?!
- And finally there are rumours everywhere about the honeymoon… nothing concrete to report yet so we’ll leave this one for now and get back to you…
Lastly, a huge congratulations to Mr and Mrs. Kate Moss!!!!
Image courtesy of Xposure