1. Jessica Simpson’s clothing empire is set to reach $1 billion by 2012!
2. Jessica personally approves every item for the Jessica Simpson Collection.
3. Jessica Simpson has 3.5 million twitter followers (which will of course increase dramatically today after such a massive display in WWD).
4. Leah Robert, VP at Camuto group, admits that Bloggers are paramount to spreading the word about the Jessica Simpson brand.
5. The first cowboy boots designed for the Jessica Simpson collection sold out instantly. They were inspired by her video, “These boots are made for walking.” ( I have to admit, these did rock!)
6. Jessica loves capes…which is shame as they don’t do much to flatter a petite frame.
7. Judging by the dress she wore for the shoot it is clear she still hasn’t hired a stylist. Shame.
8. She’ll play a significant role in designing her wedding gown…when they finally set a date.
9. It’s Tina Simpson, Jessica’s mom, that really holds the brand together when Jessica is busy with other committments. You have to love a mother/daughter team!
10. Keep an eye out for new ranges from Jessica Simpson…possibly jewelry and makeup in the works!