1. Outsider Art Finds Its Place in Fashion, New York Times – The Missoni family finds a new place to shoot fashion in London town…
2. Joan Vass, Designer of Elegant Knitwear Line, Dies at 85, New York Times
3. Richard Nicoll for Fred Perry is Out Today, Elle.com
4. Bollywood wars: Aishwarya Rai replaced by younger model Freida Pinto as Indian face of beauty firm L’Oreal, Daily Mail
5. Beauty queen suffering from alopecia could be first Miss America with no hair, Daily Mail
6. The Pattern Genie, WSJ – Diane von Furstenberg’s pattern designer Suki Cheema on the power of spilled juice and the seven-day workweek.
7. Blogging from Manila to Milan, WSJ – Bryanboy is 24 years old and lives in Manila. He’s also one of the most influential fashion bloggers in the world, and gets front-row seats at fashion shows.
8. Courtney Love Twitter defamation trial starts in Feb, New York Daily News
9. How Might Victoria Beckham Dress a Daughter?, Telegraph
10. Jasper Conran: I would make Kate Middleton a very vision of English style’, Telegraph