You may have come to the conclusion, from previous posts, that I am obsessed with the Net-a-Porter offices in Westfield. I’m not the only one that is in love with their ace interior design. Recently some amazing interior photographers (Dezeen) went in and did a whole photoshoot on the new decor. It’s worth a view here if you have a second.
Ever since I visited their new offices in May for their Denim Launch, I have been obsessed with getting my hands on the domed chairs that occupied their magazine library area. Call me crazy but this morning I remembered where I had the seen the chairs before. Ah, the mind works in mysterious ways. They are in Restoration Hardware in the USA!!!!
Here’s the pic…look familiar? I’m very bad…I’m ordering two and will take the time to figure out how I’m shipping them back to London later!
Here’s all the info:
VERSAILLES DOMED BURLAP-BACKED CHAIR
$1695 – $2295
In the grand chateaux of 18th-century France, the porter, stationed by the entrance to admit visitors, would have sat in a chair much like this.
- Dramatic dome and deep wings were designed to fend off drafts
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Exposed solid oak frame in a soft, weathered finish that lends an aged patina
- Interior and seat cushion upholstered in sand Belgian Linen
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Dimensions: 33″W x 31″D x 62″H
- Catalog and Web only
Shown and stocked in sand Belgian Linen.