Roberto Cavalli has planned one hell of a celebration to commemorate 40 years in the fashion industry. Not only is there a massive party being planned for this September during Paris Fashion Week but there is also a logo designed specially for the occasion, ads starring Gisele Bundchen have been rolled out and there are dozens of limited edition products set to hit stores in October. Now THAT is a way to say Happy 40th!
What’s already planned:
- 15 five-pocket models of jeans from the Denim-Saint Tropez Collection. Each pair will be decorated in a unique way but expect to see Cavalli’s trademark animal print, rhinestones and selective rips.
- Pashminas in signature prints.
- Sunglasses (pictured above)
- Anniversary fragrance
- Watch (pictured above) which has a strap made of real python skin!
- Special Edition Cavalli Vodka bottle decorated by hand