This week Instagram's style stars have definitely given us all something to think about. From white lace dresses that have me dreaming of lazy beach days in the sun to stunning black numbers that are longing to be worn out and about in the city, there's a little something here for everyone when it comes to style suggestions. If you need advice on what to wear this week, let these ladies act as your style gurus. I give you... the best of this week's Instagram style bloggers...
1. Black doesn't have to mean boring... case in point...
|Follow Witblog on Instagram|
2. There are truly no limits to stripes. It's almost as if they are all constantly colluding. They all want to be worn together. Won't you let them have their wish?
|Follow Lizzyvdligt on Instagram|
3. Print clashing - the most fun you can have with fashion... EVER!
|Follow Erica_Davies on Instagram|
4. If you're looking in your closet and wondering what to wear this morning, try this. Grab a denim shirt and absolutely any print skirt. Here's the guarantee - it will work!
|Follow Emily Schuman on Instagram|
5. Vertical stripes - the universal flatterer! That's all.
|Follow 9to5chic on Instagram|
6. If you're feeling not quite up to going strapless (or day we say... braless) yet this summer, throw on a tee under the spaghetti strapped dress for a casual chic looking change.
|Follow weworewhat on Instagram|
7. In case you missed the memo, let me remind that you gingham is huge this season. However, don't go too crazy. Instead use gingham in your wardrobe as a singular statement with a shirt, a skirt or a pair of shorts. Leave the rest simple to compliment the print.
|Follow Sarahkjp on Instagram|
8. A white button down is the easiest thing to pull from your wardrobe on a day when you're in a hurry. Just throw it on and pair with a few layers of bright and beautiful necklaces and you'll stand out like a style knock out in the crowd.
|Follow LookLingerLove on Instagram|
9. Why not try showing a little bit of skin this summer? It's all in the wording there - just a little bit, like a sliver of skin with a perfectly placed crop top and pencil skirt pairing.
|Follow Bonnie Rakhit on Instagram|
10. Broderie Anglaise makes EVERYTHING better for summer!
|Follow Martha Ward on Instagram|