Over the past two years I've spent more time on a plane than on the ground, or so it would seem. I feel like I'm constantly flying, but I've also become damn good at it. I can pack in an instant, be ready for anything, anywhere, anytime and do so with some seriously fierce essentials collected over time. In my experience, a girl needs just a few things to turn any plane journey into a much needed stylish nap. Beyond your technology essentials, I recommend keeping a weekend bag, a great travel blanket, eye mask and pillow set, oversized cardigan and perfect earphones at the ready for any last minute travel plans. At the moment I am obsessed with the following:
1. All Saints Sefir Cardigan - This is the perfect wrap up and run cardigan. Will look chic with skinny jeans, a big scarf and massive sunglasses on arrival and departure times. Just wrap up and go. This is a piece all about comfort. Don't worry, comfort doesn't mean lack of style. Couldn't you see Angelina Jolie deplanning in this sweater perfection?
2. Theory Cashmere Pillow/Eye Mask Set - Cashmere, comfort and class... need I say more? Well, maybe I should say the dream is first class and never having to worry about bringing your own pillow. Sadly, that's not always the case. A girl can dream... with her head gently resting on a cashmere pillow.
3. Monster isport wireless in ear headphones - My biggest pet peeve in flying with headphones is getting twisted up with the damn wires. A few months ago I sorted out a new fly option - wireless. These Monster guys stay in your ears, as they are designed for sport, and have no wires. They connect via the bluetooth on your music device and they are just absolutely genius. Sure, they are meant to be used for running. Does running around like a headless chicken count?
4. Eddie Harrop Weekender Bag - Love, Love, Love this weekend bag. Eddie Harrop is killing it with designs this season and this is not only a chic piece for any traveller, it also seems to fit everything but the kitchen sink. Honestly, who travels light these days? We need all the room we can get and if it comes with a style guarantee, why not go big or go home?
5. Montesogno Snow Leopard Travel Blanket - This is a new brand that I'm quickly falling in love with (and saving to buy into). Why go for a boring old plane blanket when you can have this one in tow? It's massive, luxurious and absolutely swoon worthy. Ps. Check out the other items from this brand. Pretty much guarantee you'll be hard pressed to step away empty handed.